Saturday 8 December 2012

Births, Deaths & Marriages #4. 2012


I have reached an age I never thought I would be. Today is the day I turned fifty, and the kids bought me a Lust For Youth CD album ... The humour is not lost on me! Bloody good album too. I also got a John Peel Sessions double CD "1977-1979" and some bits and bobs, a lovely lunch at the Venus Cafe on Blackpool Sands (just South of Dartmouth), if you are down this way I thoroughly recommend - they do veggie and vegan meals. Here's to the next fifty.....

7 comments:

  1. birthday greets & salutations! i know that cafe on the beautiful blackpool sands, they do a tasty tofu burger. was great to see you at the schimpfluch carnival... enjoy the rest of your evening, nifty fifty ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy birthday steve! sure you said you were my age?! anyway, nice one!

      Delete
  2. Oh and I'm glad you're enjoying the LFY album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated salutations Herr Cammack!

    ReplyDelete